Friday, December 2, 2011

December Daily 2011: The Foundation Pages

These are probably the most “bare bones” December Daily pages that you will see!

foundation pages

I was going to add some more elements to them, but I decided to just wait and add them as I add the photos/journaling. That may mean that I am working on the details after December is over, but that is OK with me.

I have linked them all up to the December Daily Flickr Group:

dec daily

The cover is about halfway done and I will post that once it is finished!

I only numbered one page and that is because I had one scrap left of the snowflake paper so I just found the number that would match the best.

page 20

The rest of the pages will be numbered as I go. I wanted to be able to move the pages around as needed for each day. For now, they are on 2-inch book rings and I have just been moving the pages around depending on what works for that day.

Watch for a post with the first 2 pages that I have completed! Are any of you doing the December Daily this year?

No comments: