Thursday, June 2, 2011

Birthday Party Goody Bags

I am always on the lookout for cute goody bag ideas! Pinterest is my favorite source to look for party inspiration. Actually....Pinterest is my favorite place to look for anything! I could probably spend hours browsing through all of the pretty pictures! I mean, seriously, here is just a snippet of the screen that comes up when I search for ruffles...
...a ruffly cake, a ruffly bedspread, dresses, shirts, pillows, potholders...all with ruffles. This just backs up my theory that almost everything is better with ruffles!

See....once again...Pinterest has sidetracked me! 

Back to the goody bags...

My oldest daughter likes to be a part of the planning process when it comes to her birthday parties. She also loves looking through the Family Fun magazine for craft ideas. Every family that has young children needs  this magazine! So many fun ideas to keep the kids busy and challenge their creativity! While she was looking through one of the magazines, she came across this idea for her goody bags.
I actually had everything already...except for the snacks....clothespins, snack bags, paint, and pipe cleaners. The googly eyes that I had were too big for the clothespins so she decided to just draw the faces on them.

So...we pulled out the clothespins and some paint...
...and she got to work on her masterpiece!
Since her birthday was the same weekend as Easter, she picked out some jellybeans to fill the snack bags with...
These really didn't have anything to do with the theme of her birthday, but she wanted to do them since they went along with the fact that it was springtime! She chose to have a Tangled birthday party...stay tuned for a post on that!

No comments: