Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Teacher Appreciation Week

What kind of gifts have you put together for Teacher Appreciation Week this year?
We received a schedule from the PTA telling us a theme to follow for each day. Perfect! I do well with following a plan! I started thinking about some of the cute ideas I had seen on some blogs....and then I forgot!!

On Sunday night, I saw the PTA schedule sitting on the desk and Kylea and I hurried to put something together!

Heather, over at Whipperberry Chicks, shared a cute little bouquet of pencils that would go along perfectly with Monday's flower theme!
We didn't have any pretty pencils sitting around so we just used what we had on hand! Ta da!
Thanks to my Cricut for cutting out the flowers so quickly! The Whipperberry Chicks linked to Less Cake More Frosting in their post and I let Kylea choose between the 2 tags. She chose this one from Less Cake More Frosting:
 {Source}
We attached ours to some blue cardstock so that Kylea could write her name on it...
Pretty good for something that we put together at the last minute!

Today's theme was Sweets/Snacks. Kylea picked out some Ghirardelli chocolates at Target earlier this week. I just wrapped them up in some clear cellophane bags and searched online for a cute little tag!

Living Locurto is definitely my go-to site for cute tags...and lots of party inspiration! She had a cute little tag to go along with the "Sweet" theme...
These tags were made to go along with her yummy Ice Cream Sundae cupcakes....yum!! I might just have to make these for one of the many Teacher Appreciation Weeks that we will experience over the next few years!
We just mounted our tags onto some yellow patterned cardstock and attached it with a ribbon...
We have one more Teacher Appreciation project that we are working on for Friday so watch for that one!

So...what project have you been working on for Teacher Appreciation Week?

No comments: