Thursday, May 19, 2011

LAST DAY!!

Today is the LAST DAY that you can take advantage of Shaklee's offer of a 
FREE LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP
with any $30 purchase
  • 15% off of all your Shaklee purchases for life
  • you will never have to pay a renewal fee
  • there are no minimums to maintain
I am so sad to see this special offer come to an end. So many of you have chosen to take advantage of this offer...and I can't wait to hear what you think of the products.

Congratulations on making the choice to create a healthier home for you and your family. In addition to making your home safer for you and your family, you will be saving money at the same time with Shaklee's Get Clean products.

Check out the Cost Comparison Chart!! I love seeing how much money I am saving since I switched all of my cleaning products over to Shaklee products!

Click to view larger image of chart!
 

For those of you who are still on the fence about trying Shaklee's products, please remember that they stand behind their products 100%. If you are not satisfied with any of their products (which rarely happens!!), Shaklee offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee and will refund your purchase price!
I also have 2 additional special offers available to new members...please contact me for the details. They are so great that I can't share them online!!

Please contact me with any questions you have about the products or the special offers. I love every Shaklee product that I have tried and I love sharing Shaklee with those of you that are interested!

No comments: