Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A Cleaner Way to Soften your Laundry:

Did you know that fabric softeners (both dryer sheets and liquid softeners) are one of the most toxic products produced for daily household use?
 The amount of chemicals used in them is so high that manufacturers have to use a high level of fragrance (like 50 times as much fragrance) just to cover up the chemical smell!!   
I'm not going to go into detail on the chemicals that are used and the negative effects that each of them can have. Just know that they can cause things from respiratory irritation to cancer!

I do understand that I am not going to be able to prevent my family from being exposed to everything that could possibly be toxic! I also don't want to live my life worrying about every little ingredient in everything that I use, but here is my opinion:


There really is no need to expose myself and my family to potentially toxic products when safe and affordable products are available!


Shaklee has just introduced its new and improved 
I will be honest with you...I really only use liquid fabric softener on my clothing in the winter when the air is dryer. I use it all year long when I wash my sheets and towels though! I started using Shaklee's Soft Fabric Concentrate at the end of last year...and I love it! It keeps my towels and sheets nice and soft without the waxy feeling that the other fabric softeners seemed to leave!


The new formula contains a special plant-based ingredient that adds extra softness to fabrics
Shaklee's Get Clean Soft Fabric Concentrate is:
  • Super-concentrated (32 ounces soften 64 loads!!)
  • Natural
  • Non-toxic
  • Biodegradable
  • compatible for both standard and HE machine
  • Phosphate-free
A recent performance comparison found Shaklee's Get Clean Soft Fabric Concentrate to be just as effective as Snuggle in softness and static reduction!!


Great on fabrics...better on the environment!!
  
Try it out today! If you are not impressed like I was, take advantage of Shaklee's 100% satisfaction guarantee!

 Don't forget...
There are only 10 days left to take advantage of a free Shaklee membership with any $30 purchase!!  

 Also, contact me for 2 additional special offers!!

No comments: