Friday, April 1, 2011

The Ultimate Blog Party 2011

The Ultimate Blog Party 2011 hosted by {5 Minutes for Mom} has arrived!!
image
I want to give a big welcome to everyone stopping by! My name is Kristina and I am so happy that you came to visit!
DSC07676, crop2
This is where I am supposed to tell you a little about myself! I’m never really good at this so here goes…. I am an RN turned stay at home mom to 2 beautiful and crazy little girls ages 5 and 2:
DSC07676, crop
I am a Navy wife and we are currently stationed in Virginia Beach.
IMG_6425, crop copy
I love anything that has to do with sewing and crafting, scrapbooking (getting ready to make the switch from paper to hybrid to make it fit in a little better with my busy schedule), sewing, saving money/coupons, creating a healthy home for me and my family, did I mention sewing? ,and so much more!

Enough about me though….let me tell you about the blog party that you can join in on! There are some awesome prizes up for grabs…check out the {Prize Page}!

All you have to do is use the Entry Form to put your name in the drawing for the prizes. Also, leave a comment on the main party page {here} for another chance! Link up your blog for another chance! There are some great prizes listed…and lots of them too!

So….let’s get this party started…go meet some new bloggers!
image
If you decide to follow my blog, please let me know if the comments so that I can follow you back!!
Don’t forget that you can also follow me on Twitter @ahomemadebykiki  …and on Facebook {here} and {here}.

I just posted a great opportunity to participate in my upcoming Earth Day Blog Hop.... find the details {here}.

No comments: