Friday, April 1, 2011

Now is your chance...

Now is your chance to create a healthy home for you and your family….and save money (or make money…contact me for details) at the same time!!


In honor of Earth Day, Shaklee is offering a FREE MEMBERSHIP with a purchase of $30 or more!! I am so excited about this offer!!I love Shaklee and everything that I have tried and I love sharing Shaklee with anyone that I can!!



In addition to the FREE MEMBERSHIP…I am also offering 2 additional ways  for you to save even more money!! These offers are through my online shop only rather than through Shaklee! They are such great offers that I can’t even post about them online! Contact me at healthy-solutions {at} hotmail {dot} com for more details!

Make your Spring Cleaning Greener:
Take this great opportunity to switch to Shaklee’s Get Clean line!

Shaklee’s products are safe for you, your home, and your planet!
Think about this…one family deciding to convert to our non-toxic biodegradable Basic-H2® household cleaner keeps the equivalent of 5,000 bottles of conventional "ready-to-use" glass cleaner out of landfills. Just imagine the difference that would be made if more of us decided to make this change!
Not only are they safe for you and your family, but they also work great!! I was never impressed with the effectiveness of green household cleaners until I tried Shaklee. I now use only Shaklee products for all of my house cleaning, dishwashing, and laundry! I was able to get rid of an entire box of household cleaners and replace them with just 3 products…Basic H2, Scour Off, and Basic G.

Not only is it saving me space in my cabinet (wow)…but it is also saving me money! Check out the cost-comparison chart to see the numbers!
{Click image for larger view}


Wow…less than 1 cent per gallon for window cleaner and 22 cents per gallon for all purpose cleaner!?!
One 16 ounce bottle of Basic H2 can easily last 2 years!!


Let me tell you a little bit about Basic H2:
  • Non-toxic
  • Made from natural sources
  • Hypoallergenic
  • No harmful fumes
  • Contains no phosphates
  • Not tested on animals
  • Rinse free, no residue
  • has a pH of 6.5 (right in the range of human skin)
  • Ultra concentrated!!
I use it for:
{Cleaning windows}:




{cleaning stainless steel}:




{stain removal}:





{cleaning carpets}:


Yes, that is dried purple fabric paint!


{more stain removal}:




One of my other favorite products is Shaklee’s Scour Off. It smells like cherries too because it contains ground up cherry pits!


It works great for cleaning my glass cooktop when I make a huge mess…oops!




It also works great as a safe and natural alternative to oven cleaners (one of the most toxic cleaning products out there). Watch for a post about my oven-cleaning experience soon!
So…if you have been thinking about trying out Shaklee’s products, now is your chance!!

Don’t forget that I am offering 2 additional ways to save even more money when you join through my online shop.
Don’t miss out on these offers!
Not sure which products to start off with? I will be sharing my favorite products throughout the month…or e-mail me for suggestions!

Make sure that you are following my blog so that you can stay up to date. I may just have some {special announcements} this month…hint, hint!!


This is a great chance to make a difference and to create a safe and healthy home for you and your family!

No comments: