Thursday, April 7, 2011

It Just Keeps on Getting Better...

I mentioned {here} about Shaklee's special for Earth Day that I am so excited about. Shaklee is trying to create 50,000 Healthier Homes in the next 6 weeks!

 They are making it easier to reach this goal by offering some really awesome deals!!

Not only are they offering FREE MEMBERSHIP with a $30 order...
  ...but there are now 2 Get Clean Promotions to Celebrate Earth Day!!

Special Offer #1: Buy a bottle of Get Clean Basic H2 Organic Super Cleaning Concentrate (16 fl. oz.) and 3 spray bottles, get a Microfiber Cleaning Cloth for FREE!
Special offer #2: Buy a Get Clean Water Starter Pack and get an extra filter refill for FREE ($19 value)
You have already heard me rave about {Basic H2}, but I also posted about my Get Clean water pitcher {here}.

These specials will only be available through April 30th, while the new membership offer goes through May 20th!

Don't forget that in addition to the FREE MEMBERSHIP and the special offer bundles, I am also offering some other great money-saving offers. Just contact me for details!

No comments: