Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sew Along for Japan: Finished Product

It’s done! Time for the unveiling of the finished product for the Sew Along for Japan with Susan from {Living With Punks} using Chelsea’s pattern from {Pink Fig Patterns}! I’m working together with her and many other bloggers to try to reach the goal of sending 500 shirts to a group of children in Japan who have been affected by the earthquake and tsunami!

image

In review…

{Day 1} : prepared all of the pieces for the shirt…IMG_9205, edit

{Day 2} : Completed the faces…

IMG_9215, edit

Yesterday for {Day 3} , I finished up by attaching the pieces to each other and then sewing them to the shirts.

So….without further ado…

{{{drum roll}}}

Here is the girl version:

IMG_9228, edit

…and the boy version:

IMG_9229, edit

My girls were very excited to see the finished shirts!

IMG_9223, edit

My 5 year old tried to explain to my 2 year old why we were making them and sending them out. I was glad to see that she grasped the concept, at least on her level, that there were kids like her in Japan that had lost everything!

 

If you would like to help out the disaster victims in Japan, go to {Operation Blessing International} to see how you can help!

image

 

 

Don’t forget that today is the last day to get your FREE Cinch Sampler Pack from Shaklee with a new membership and a $70 purchase!! The sampler pack is worth $101!!

image

Already a member? You can upgrade to distributor or Gold Ambassador and get the sampler kit free too (plus get $100 in free product…contact me for details).

 

I also have some great member specials that will be going out in my newsletter in April. Contact me if you would like to be placed on my mailing list to stay updated on all of the special deals!!

No comments: