Monday, March 28, 2011

Sew Along for Japan- Day 1

I posted yesterday that I was participating in the Sew Along for Japan that Susan is hosting over at {Living with Punks}.

image

It’s not too late to join! You can find all the details {here}. I actually had most of the supplies already (even the shirts and the teeny tiny buttons!)…just needed some fusible fleece and a couple pieces of felt.

IMG_9207, edit

I think my 5 year old is as excited about this project as I am! She was very opinionated about the fabric to use for the clothes and insisted that one of the girls have red hair like she does. The only red felt that we had was really, really red….so I finally convinced her to settle for orange hair. She held it up to her hair to compare the color and finally agreed! I’m so glad that I got her approval for this!! Ha!

---Day 1---

You can find the instructions for Day 1 {here}.

 

I used full advantage of nap time this afternoon and got to work:

IMG_9205, edit

Aren’t they cute?? The little pigtails are my favorite part! Everything is cut and ready to go for tomorrow!

 

Tomorrow (Tuesday 3/29) is the last day to enter the Shaklee giveaway over at {Neathering Your Fest}. The giveaway will close at midnight! Don’t miss this chance to try out Shaklee’s Basic H2 that everyone is raving about….it really works as well as everyone says! You can contact me for the special offers that I have available right now too!

No comments: