Monday, March 14, 2011

Ready or Not...Spring is on its Way!!

This post brought to you by Pier 1. All opinions are 100% mine.
Here in Virginia Beach, I am finally starting to see the signs of spring…and warmer weather!!

Daffodils on our way to the bus stop this morning…green grass starting to peek through in our backyard…lots and lots of robins roaming around and getting their nests ready…
This time of year also causes me to recognize the lack of outdoor furniture and décor that we continue to live with year to year. We’ve talked about adding a screened porch onto the back of the house and I have dreams of it looking like the page out of a Pier 1 catalog!

The outdoor furniture and décor has arrived in the Pier 1 stores and is just as colorful as it always has been! I love it! I prefer muted and earthy tones inside my house, but I would love to use lots of color in my outdoor décor!

I would definitely spend more time outdoors if we had nice seating. How fun are these colorful Rockpoint chairs?
  
We currently just have a beat up picnic table in the backyard, but I would love to have something nice to eat at when the weather is nice! The colorful dinnerware available through Pier 1 would be the perfect addition to a new outdoor table set too! Perfect for outdoor summer entertaining!! A fun umbrella is a necessity too, of course!
  
You could easily update the look of your current outdoor space and seating just by adding some colorful pillows! I have my eye on the Kaeden patterned pillows….so colorful and fun for summer!!
  
I love the fact that many of the Pier 1 furniture and décor items are for indoor and outdoor use. I wouldn’t hesitate to use many of them inside my house when the weather isn’t as nice. They really would make nice statement pieces during the time that they were being stored inside!

Look at these garden stools! Wouldn’t they look just as great inside as extra seating or an end table?? Love it!
  
I also love these hanging lanterns to add a pop of color to the table décor…and they are on sale too! What a deal!
  
Pier 1 is currently gearing up for their Spring Party!! Sign up for the Pier 1 Outdoor newsletter to sign up for a special in-store offer for the weekend of March 18 - 20!
If you happen to live in Dallas, Atlanta, or New York City, mark your calendars because Pier 1 will be holding more Tweetup events like they did in December! I’m crossing my fingers that they will be visiting Virginia Beach soon…how fun! Don't miss these upcoming Pier 1 Tweetups

Spring is on its way and will begin on March 20th! Start preparing for spring by sprucing up your outdoor living spaces! Don’t forget to sign up for the Pier 1 special in-store offer by signing up for the Pier 1 Outdoor newsletter

How are you getting ready for spring? I can’t wait to see everyone’s outdoor spaces!
Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: