Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Free Cricut Cake Class!

This post brought to you by ProvoCraft. All opinions are 100% mine.

I don’t know about you, but I love making my kids’ birthday cakes every year! The first cake…actually cakes… that I made was for my oldest daughter’s first birthday…2 cute little ladybugs!

Last year, I made a beehive cake (and matching shirt) for my youngest daughter’s second birthday!

I’m not a professional cake decorator by any means, but I enjoy doing this for them for their special day! I plan to continue doing this every year (and for other special events…baby showers, graduations, etc…) so a Cricut Cake cutter would be very helpful! Have you seen these?

  

What a fabulous tool! It can cut gum paste, fondant, frosting sheets, cookie dough, cheese, tortillas, modeling chocolate gum, and some soft candies! Just think of all of the possibilities!

Look at this beautiful cake decorated using images cut from the Cricut Cake:

  

I would love to make one like this for a bridal shower...how fun!!

You can view other fun Cricut Cake creations in their {project gallery}.

 

They have a great selection of cartridges for all different occasions...even some from Martha Stewart!

I like the All Occasions cartridge from Martha Stewart....with cherry blossoms, branches, leaves, and....wait for it...paisley patterns! Adorable! The Holiday Cakes Cartridge looks fun too!

 

Do you think that the Cricut Cake is too complicated for you? Not sure if it is something you are interested in or not? Great news! Provo Craft is offering a FREE Cricut Cake class today and tomorrow!!

  

Jinger Adams, a celebrity in the crafting world, will be showing you how easy it is to make special creations for all of the special occasions you have to celebrate!

 

Don't miss out on this great opportunity taking place March 30th and -31st! Go register now for your FREE Cricut Cake class...space is limited!

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: