Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Feel of CLEAN!

Have you ever noticed the feeling of residue on your clothes after you wash them? I never really did either until I started using Shaklee’s Fresh Laundry products!

image

My clothes, sheets, and towels just felt so much softer and cleaner!! The natural-enzyme formula leaves clothes extra clean while being gentle on the planet. Trust me, once you try Shaklee’s laundry detergent, you will become aware of the residue left behind by other detergents and you will never want to switch back!

 

Enzyme-activated cleaners keep whites white and colors bright.

image

{source}

Shaklee’s Fresh Laundry is super-concentrated like many of Shaklee’s other products. The 5.5 lb. box washes 88 loads, 43% more than same amount of Tide Original®. For convenience (and to save even more money), I purchase the 14 pound box. The 14 pound box washes 224 loads!! That comes out to just 18 cents per load!!

image

Many of you have already seen the Cost-comparison Chart that I refer to so much. I have saved so much money by switching to the Shaklee products so I love pointing that part out a lot! I used to purchase Tide Free & Clear liquid laundry detergent. It cost me 22-24 cents per load depending on the sale price. Assuming that I do 1 load of laundry per day on average, Shaklee saves me almost $88 per year on laundry detergent alone!

Shaklee Fresh Laundry is:

SAFE
✔ Hypoallergenic
✔ No chlorine
✔ Safe for use on all washable fabrics
✔ No hazardous chemicals

 

POWERFUL
✔ Superconcentrated
✔ Just one ounce cleans a medium
     load of laundry
✔ Great in all temperatures, even in
     cold water
✔ Helps keep your whites white and
     colors bright

 

GREEN
✔ Natural sustainably sourced
     ingredients
✔ Biodegradable surfactants
✔ No phosphates, borates, nitrates
✔ No dyes
✔ Recyclable packaging
✔ Safe for septic systems and graywater

 

Did you know?
Many laundry powders may contain irritants that can be absorbed through the skin or inhaled—a common cause of allergic response.

image

Triethanolamine dodecylbenzenesulfonate is such an irritant, and is on the EPA and DOT hazardous substances list. Contact can irritate and burn the skin and eyes, breathing it can irritate the nose, throat and lungs causing coughing, wheezing and/or shortness of breath. Repeated skin contact may cause dryness, itching, chronic irritation, and rash.

 


Fresh Laundry Concentrate does not contain these or other hazardous ingredients.

image

I have sensitive skin and have always had to use “free and clear” detergents….no fragrances…no dyes. I use the Shaklee detergent with fragrance right now and haven’t had any problems. Shaklee also offers fragrance-free detergent, but I like being able to use the detergent with fragrance without having it affect my skin!

 

Taking into consideration how often our skin comes in contact with the detergent we use….clothing, towels, sheets, blankets, etc…, I like knowing that I am choosing a safe product for my family!

 

Try it out! If you aren’t 100% satisfied with any of Shaklee’s products, they will give you your money back! What have you got to lose? Who doesn’t like to save money too?

 

Don’t forget…I have a special money-saving offer available right now! It is such a great deal that I am not allowed to share it online! E-mail me at healthy-solutions {at} hotmail {dot} com for all of the details!

No comments: