Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Basic H2 to the Rescue….Again!!

I have raved about my Shaklee Basic H2 before….remember when it removed dried purple fabric paint from my carpet?!? I also featured it in a post here when I decided it was “liquid gold”!

IMG_8727

Just when I thought that I had discovered all of the uses of Basic H2, it surprises me!

 

We use a barstool at our desk with a microfiber cushion. We have had it for about 3 years I think and the cushion is definitely starting to show its age!

IMG_9052, edit

I have been tossing around the idea of re-covering the cushion. It wouldn’t be too hard, but it would just be one more thing added to my to-do list. Well, the other day, it just happened to be in the line of fire when the baby that I watch spit-up a little bit!

IMG_9052, edit 2

I decided that this would be the perfect time to try and clean it! I thought I could at least make it look a little better until I had a chance to re-cover the cushion (read: “at least one year”).

 

So…I pulled out my spray bottle of  Basic H2 degreaser:

IMG_9056, edit

FYI: The Degreaser is made by combining 1 1/2 teaspoons of Basic H2 with 16 ounces of water!

 

I sprayed it onto the cushion and let it soak for a minute or two:

IMG_9059, edit

I just used a regular microfiber cloth (Shaklee has a really great one here) and scrubbed it until it looked like this:

IMG_9109, edit

Wow, right??

The black marks around the edge aren’t dirt, but rather the cushion has just started to wear down a little bit in that spot. I couldn’t believe the difference!

 

I love finding new things to use my Basic H2 to clean. It has definitely saved me lots of money because I don’t have to buy so many different kinds of cleaners. It is so versatile!!

For those of you that have purchased Basic H2 from me, I would love to hear your stories and see your pictures of how Basic H2 has worked for you. I’m always on the look out for new Shaklee success stories to share on my blog!

 

Did any of you catch the story on the CBS Early Show yesterday about great turnkey business opportunities? Here is the clip and article in case you missed it!

“Great Turnkey Companies for Women”

Here is what they said about Shaklee:

The key thing to know about Shaklee is that it is the No. 1 natural nutrition company in the US and is focused on creating the most sustainable and effective whole health product on the planet. To get started, Shaklee offers a full kit of products for $600. They also have a less expensive kit at $300 (with slightly fewer products), but there's also the ability for new distributors to start for $40...but for that price they only receive business materials (no products). Under their compensation plan, people earn between 20-50 percent and have the ability to participate in a car payment program, trips and other cash bonuses.

 

If you are looking for a turnkey business opportunity like Shaklee’s, contact me today for more information!

custom distributor image

Shaklee has the #1 Compensation plan in the industry!

 

Don’t forget…there is only a little over 2 weeks left to get a FREE Cinch Sampler Pack ($101 retail value) with your new member purchase…contact me for details or read about it {here}.

image

Also, don’t forget to contact me before placing your order so that I can save you even more money!! This deal is so good that I can’t even advertise it!

No comments: