Friday, January 21, 2011

Free Advertising!!

Sara from Sweet November, one of the great blogs that I follow has been offering free advertising on her blog until she reaches 300 followers! What a great idea!

She has tutorials like this magnetic pin holder
image
…along with recipes like these Homemade Girl Scout cookies that are definitely going on my list of things to try…yum!

She also has the cutest little shop with these gorgeous headbands
image
earrings….
image
pins
image
…and more! Go check it out….Sweet November, the shop! Become a follower on her blog via Google Friend Connect and help her reach her goal of 300 followers!

She featured Safe and Healthy Solutions in her “new sponsor” post today…you can read it here.
image
I thought that free advertising was such a great idea that I decided to do it myself!! So….FREE ADVERTISING is available on my blog until I reach 300 followers via Google Friend Connect!
Here are the details:

1. You must be a PUBLIC follower of A Home Made by Kiki via Google Friend Connect in order to advertise here.

2. Send me an e-mail at healthy-solutions {at} hotmail {dot} com with the following information included:
    • A paragraph telling me a little bit about yourself and what you have to offer on your blog or in your shop. I will use this paragraph in my weekly “new sponsors” post.
    • The url for your blog or shop.
    • The html for your blog button if it isn’t displayed on your blog.
3. Your button (125x125) will be displayed on my sidebar until I reach 300 followers. I will rotate the buttons each week in order to be fair to all sponsors.

4. Once your button is placed on my blog, please place my button on your blog.

5. I also ask that you share my blog by writing a post about my blog and Safe and Healthy Solutions (Shaklee).

6. I will only be advertising for family friendly blogs/shops. I retain the right to refuse advertisement if I feel like the content is inappropriate.

7. Once I reach 300 followers, all ads with be removed. If I decide to continue offering advertisement opportunities at a reasonable fee, you will be contacted with the details!

So spread the word....I look forward to working with you!!

4 comments:

Bonnie @ House of Grace said...

Great deal!! Looks good! Cute button girl! Have a great day!
Bonnie :)

Anne Marie said...

Just found your blog! Love it! I am wanting to organize and make it beautiful. I love the desk organization in your last post. Love, love, love it!!

Jill said...

Just found your blog. And I'm loving it! I have two little girls, 5 & 3 and another little baby on the way. My goal is to follow organizing blogs so that I can learn the ways! I have got to get it under control before #3 comes along! Anyways, I love your blog and look forward to reading more!

:) Jill @ Live Laugh Blog

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

Great blog! Thanks for visiting our blog and becoming a follower. Just followed you! off to look at more...