Friday, December 31, 2010

The Year in Review

I know that I only started this blog back in August, but I thought that I would take this time to review some of my posts!
I have shared some recipes that I have come across online.
image
I don’t at all claim to be a good cook or baker, but I do enjoy trying new recipes. I find that this is a great place to share the ones that I love and give a shout-out to some of my favorite bloggers!
These recipes can all be found under the “My Favorite Recipes” tab at the top of the home page. Watch for many more to be added in the New Year. I try at least 1-2 new recipes every week! What can I say…I get bored easily!
I also have shared ways that I help our family to save money. Remember this shopping trip:
image
I have saved *so much* money on paper towels alone since I started using cloth towels in this post.
My favorite way that I have saved money for my family this year has been my switch to Shaklee cleaning products!
GETCLEANdeluxe_lo_rez
Check out the Cost-comparison chart in the “Save $$$” tab at the top of the home page to see the numbers!
Basic H2 is my favorite product and it is super-concentrated (and super-powerful) so it lasts a long time!
H2 with towel
You can check out my post, “Let’s Talk MONEY”, to read more about these safe, effective, and money-saving products.
During the last few months, I also discussed some topics that I feel are important in order to keep our families safe and healthy. This issue has become more important to me this year as I have become educated on some of the dangers that are present in our everyday lives.
In my posts, “Is your home toxic?” and “Clean: Re-evaluated”, I discussed some of the toxic chemicals that are present in the products that most of us use every day! I shared some very “eye-opening” facts!
image
These facts are what prompted me to switch to the Shaklee cleaning products! You can see some of the awesome results that I have had using these products here, here, and here.
image
Now that we are entering into a New Year, it is a great time to set some goals for you and your families! Creating a healthy home is a great one to have at the top of your list! Shaklee makes that goal very attainable in many different aspects of your life. Not only do they have safe and effective cleaning products, but they also have great products to help you maintain a healthy weight!
image
I haven’t mentioned the Cinch products in any of my posts this last year, but watch for some great information coming in the New Year! Contact me if you would like some specific information on the results that you can expect from the Cinch plan! I have some great resources through people who have seen great results!
Everyone in my household now takes the Shaklee vitamins too! I gave some great information in my post, “Preparing for Flu Season”, about why I think the Shaklee vitamins are the best choice for my family. Shaklee has been around for over 50 years and has definitely stood the test of time with their products…”Naturally Safe, Proven Effective!”
The start of a New Year is a great time to step back and evaluate the choices that you make for you and your family. Take some time to read over these posts and please contact me if you have any questions!
Today is the last day to take advantage of Shaklee’s FREE LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP offer! Don’t miss out on this chance to save 15% on all your future Shaklee products…for life! You will never have to pay a renewal fee! Shaklee makes it easy to create a safe and healthy home for you and your family!
image

If you have already taken advantage of this offer, THANK YOU! Please let me know what you think about your products. I love to hear (and see pictures) about the results that you are experiencing!
I am going to be taking some time at the start of the New Year to focus on simplifying my life and my home. You can follow along with me on this “adventure” too!
image
Grab a button from my sidebar too!
If you haven’t already, take some time today to think about your goals for the New Year…and consider making your home safe and healthy for you and your family!

Linking up to:
Sassy Sites: Free For all Friday

No comments: