Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Let the holiday baking commence!

I am so excited to finally get a chance to start my holiday baking! I look forward to this every year! I usually make a point to try a couple of new recipes in addition to the regular Christmas cookies that I make every year.
This year, I decided to try out these yummy cookies:
IMG_8001 copy
I am not a huge peppermint fan, but these still looked delicious to me!
First, I picked up some of these:
IMG_7997, edit
Then, I followed the recipe here at RecipeGirl.com.
IMG_7998, edit
During all of this, I had a little helper who was as excited as I was to make Christmas cookies!
IMG_7996, edit
What are your favorite Christmas cookies to make?

2 comments:

Catherine Grace Life Photography said...

I think these look so festive and fun! :)

Danelle said...

I saw these peppermint kisses and wondered what I could make with them. Now I know!