Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My New Favorite Cookie!

I love trying new recipes…..especially new baking recipes! My husband is the experimental chef culinary genius in our household, but he doesn’t enjoy baking. Baking is my realm! Probably 75% of the new recipes I try are from blogs that I follow. I mean, seriously, there is no shortage of baking inspiration in the “blog world!” I have so many recipes bookmarked to try and I am constantly adding to that list!

When I came across this one, I knew I had to try it right away! If you determine the nutritional content of these cookies, please don’t tell me…I don’t want to know!!

Now…. let me introduce you to Homemade Oreos…..

IMG_7684, edit

Not only do these cookies taste great (room temperature and frozen), but they are super simple to make! I am sure that someone somewhere has come up with a way to make these from scratch rather than by using a box mix, but why mess with perfection, right?

Don’t you want to just go make your own right now?? Head over to Pen n’ Paperflowers for the recipe and some tasty-looking photos!!

Homemade Oreos Recipe

Do you have a favorite recipe that you would like to share? Post it in the comments!

No comments: